Sunday, 8 January 2017

Made In Hull - Welcome to the City of Culture

City of Culture 2017 is well underway, and I am so proud to see Hull getting the coverage that it so richly deserves. In with a Bang brought Hull 2017 into the limelight and it hasn't stepped out of it since. This city is buzzing with energy and people can't seem to stop talking about all that's happening in Hull. The main subject on everyone's lips for the past week has been the first main instalment for 2017's first season; Made in Hull. A spectacular event with projections as well as visual and audio effects throughout the city centre. Check out the Hull 2017 social media pages for more shots if you didn't get to go yourself but do keep an eye out for the upcoming events. It was a great night out and at points was incredibly moving. There wasn't a person around me who didn't seem to enjoy it.

It was so great to see so many people in Hull and everyone I've spoken to has something positive to say about it. It truly has been an exciting start to the year. I'm so excited for the year ahead.

Check out my pictures below and stay tuned for some new, exciting things happening this week.










To see more of my photos and posts follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Connie_cookie
and please subscribe to my page to see more of my posts, I will be writing something new every week!



Thanks, see you soon

X

No comments:

Post a Comment